0161 763 7070

If I'm not happy with Liberty SIPP or wish to cancel my contract with Liberty, what do I do?

If you have a complaint about Liberty, in the first instance please send your complaint for the attention of the Compliance Officer, who will carry out an investigation into your claims and give you a prompt response. Please send all correspondence to;

Liberty SIPP Ltd
The Exchange
Bank Street

If after this you are still not satisfied with the situation, you can refer your case to The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) at www.gov.uk/pensions-advisory-service. If the situation is still not resolved, you can then approach The Pensions Ombudsman Service (POS) at www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk or The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk . These services are available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren't able to resolve themselves.

If you do wish to end your relationship with us, you will have to nominate another pension arrangement to transfer your benefits to. Subject to transfer out fees, we will liaise with your new provider and arrange the transfer.

Please note the value of investments, and any income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back your original investment. We do not offer advice about the suitability of our products or any investments held within them. Should you require financial advice you should consult a suitably qualified financial adviser


Making sense of YOUR pension

Can't find the answer to your question?
click here to use our form and we'll try our best to answer!

This website uses Cookies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your browser settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website. For more details you can read our updated cookie policy here