01204 803 500

How do I make a contribution into my SIPP?

You or your employer can make contributions by cheque, made payable to "The Liberty Pension re:" followed by your name, or alternatively by BACS or CHAPS directly into your SIPP account. If you are making regular contributions, a standing order can be set up from your bank. Contributions can be as regular or infrequent as you decide.

Prior to the scheme receiving a contribution, be it a personal or an employer contribution, you must have completed the relevant form available from our Literature Section. This ensures that we reclaim any tax rebate you may be entitled to, and also that we comply with AML requirements.

Please note the value of investments, and any income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back your original investment. We do not offer advice about the suitability of our products or any investments held within them. Should you require financial advice you should consult a suitably qualified financial adviser


Making sense of YOUR pension

Can't find the answer to your question?
click here to use our form and we'll try our best to answer!

This website uses Cookies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your browser settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website. For more details you can read our updated cookie policy here