To ensure that your personal information remains private we have designed measures to ensure that any personal information or data that we obtain from you in connection with your usage on this website are processed in accordance with the accepted principles of good information handling.
Liberty Pensions is a registered data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting your personal information to us via this method and by using the various facilities on the web site, which enables you to e-mail us, you agree that any information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
Any information, which you give us, may be disclosed to selected third parties or group companies for the purpose of administration or as permitted by law. Please note we will not arrange to involve a third party unless the security and confidentiality of your personal information is assured.
We and any group companies to who we have passed on your information may use the information to contact you by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of interest to you. However, if you prefer not to receive such information you may withdraw your consent by contacting Liberty SIPP Limited, The Exchange, Bank Street, Bury, BL9 0DN. Please remember that by withdrawing your consent, we will not be able to contact you about products or services that may benefit you.
You have the right, at any time to contact us and ask for a copy of the information, which we hold about you. You will be charged a fee for this.
We also may extract certain information from your data for the purpose of generating statistics but it is not possible to identify your from these statistics.
We are also committed to meeting the standards set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Occasionally, they may wish to audit a sample transaction including our customer records to assess our compliance with the rules. Strict confidentiality conditions are always imposed should this occur.
Cookies enable us to identify you when you're logged in, how you use our website and/or which device you are using.
They are important to improve your experience on www.libertypensions.com. We use the following types of cookies:
- 'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- 'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit.
- 'Functionality' cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings to improve your visit.
- 'Targeting' cookies are deployed by third parties, such as social media platforms like Twitter. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
Cookies used on the site:
- laravel_session (1) - Used to identify a session instance for a user
- XSRF-TOKEN (1) - Used to protect the website from cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
- cookieconsent_status (3) - This persistent cookie enables you to accept our cookie statement once every year.
- __utma (2) - This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb and __utmc (2) - Google Analytics: work together to calculate how long a visit takes (start and finish time stamps).
- __utmt (2) - Used by Google Analytics to control request rate.
- __utmz (4) - Google Analytics uses this to track where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website.
The website aboutcookies.org gives you detailed step-by-step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.